Establishing E-Commerce in China: Apparel Edition Report
Purchase the Full Report – Price: USD 4,950
E-commerce in China has traditionally been dominated by consumer-to-consumer (C2C), but business-to-consumer (B2C) is now booming. Apparel B2C has grown pay for research paper at 100% per year for the last 3 years.
BloggerInsight conducted in-depth interviews with 62 experts at apparel brands, 3rd party retailers, logistics firms, and consulting firms.
Insider statistics on China e-commerce of 6 top apparel brands
• UNIQLO, Jack & Jones / ONLY, VANCL, M18, Giordano, Li Ning
• Includes sales, orders (per day / year), SKUs, average basket, etc.
Top apparel retail platforms
• Taobao, Taobao Mall, Sasa City, Egospace, iHush, etc.
Establishing E-Commerce in China, from logistics to marketing
• Includes pricing for 3rd party logistics and software suppliers
Full report is in convenient, easy-to-use PPT format
• Bonus: 2 hours of consulting with a BloggerInsight analyst
• 230 additional slides above and beyond preview
Who should purchase the full report?
• Apparel brands looking to establish or expand their China e-commerce
• Investors considering China’s apparel e-commerce sector
• 3rd party retailers, e-commerce platforms, buying clubs & deal sites
• Logistics suppliers of apparel e-commerce
• Others who seek the inside scoop on China apparel e-commerce